- Air ticket: On economy class. All air tariffs are subject to change and Governmental regulations. Once purchased, airline tickets cannot be changed or refunded.
- Hotels: Superior 4 star, 2 persons sharing twin with private bath.
- MEALS: Two meals per day: (buffet) breakfast and dinner
- EXCURSIONS: Air conditioned motorcoach and English speaking guide. Entrance fees are included according to the program.
- PORTERAGE: One medium size suitcase per person.
- TAXES: All taxes of Hotels and flights.
- NOT INCLUDED ON PRICE: Fuel Surcharges which may be imposed by airlines and other suppliers. If applicable, fuel sur- charge will be paid by the passenger; Tips for guides and drivers. Cost to obtain a passport, Visa; Optional Travel Protection Program; personal expenses like drinks, telephone calls, laundry, Supplement per night for single room (if requested), etc.
- PAYMENTS: A full deposit of $300 per person is required. Final payment for the trip, including insurance premium, is due 90 days prior departure. Thereafter, a late payment fee of $100.00 will be assessed.
- CANCELLACION POLICY: In case of cancellation will be applied following penalties: From reservation until 45 days before departure $300 per person – From 45 to 31 days before departure:20% of the cost of the excursion. From 30 days until 15 days before departure: 50 % of the cost of the excursion. 14 days until the departure day: 100 % of the cost of the excursion.
- DOCUMENTS: Valid U.S.A. International Passport or a valid International Passport of your origin country, plus the Green Card or current visa that allows re-entry to U.S.
- VISA: If you travel with a Latino American Passport is necessary to verify if you need Visas for each of countries you will visit.
- VALIDITY: Air fares and taxes are based on the exchange of October 01, 2014. Prices are subject to change until receipt of deposit.
- RESPONSIBILITY: The organizing company, Travel4Less International Tours act only as agent of passengers for reservations of Hotels, excursions, Air, land or maritime transportations therefore the company considers itself free from liability for any kind damage. The company is also not responsible for loss or damage of baggage or personal articles. The company is not responsible for damage, expense or inconvenience caused by delays, changes or cancellations of flights, land or maritime transportations. The company reserves the right to accept or refuse any passenger that is reason for not relaxing for the group. The transportation companies are not responsible for acts and omissions when passengers are not aboard their vehicles. Once issued, the ticket or ticket to the respective transportation companies is the only valid contract.
Conveniently Available With All Our Tour Packages Premium Rates For All Tours
|Trip Cost||Plan Cost||Trip Cost||Plan Cost|
|$1001 to $1500||$ 99||$5001 to $6000||$349|
|$1501 to $2500||$169||$6001 to $7000||$399|
|$2501 to $3500||$219||$7001 to $8000||$449|
|$3501 to $4000||.$249|
|$4001 to $5000||$299|
THIS IS ABRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PLAN,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ASK FOR THE TRAVELPROTECTION CERTIFICATE WHICH FULLYDETAILS THE COVERAGES, PROVISIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF THE PLAN OFFERED AND IS AVAILABLE TO YOU, UPON REQUEST, AT ANYTIME.